Please note : We offer accommodation exclusively for Wedding guests, & Events booked at the HAYBARN.
2019 Prices at a Glance.
for detailed wedding pricing please visit https://www.thehaybarn-weddingvenue.co.uk/prices/
- Barn Weddings start at £850 for an Elopement Wedding In Winter (Wednesdays only) increasing in price
depending on times of the year and up to £3500 for a Summer weddings with a 3 day hire.
- Festival Field Weddings (4 day hire !) from £2750 to £3000 for the site hire (possible only May ~ September)
The above wedding prices are an overview only, please do check our other site for more information.
Holistic Retreat Organiser Prices:
- 24 hrs site use with 8 camping pitches (16 people) + use of the barn for 12 hrs £650
- 24 hrs site use with 8 camping Pitches + 2 pods + 2 Yurts £900
- Add en-suite guest room £70, Add Cottage £89, Add £20 per extra camping pitch needed
- 48 hrs site hire (please contact to discuss)
- 72 hrs or more (please contact to discuss
* The above retreat prices are an indication, each event is different. Please contact us for more info and tailored pricing.
Corporate / Auctions / Talks / Seminars / Training / Site hire:
- 12 hr Site Hire (grounds only / no accommodation / no camping) (8am ~8pm) £300
- 24 hr Site hire (grounds only / no accommodation / no camping) £520
- 48 hr Site hire (grounds only / no accommodation / no camping) £900
- 72 hr Site hire (grounds only / no accommodation / no camping) £1400
- £500 for each extra 24hrs
- Add the barn for 8hrs use (within the 24hr rental) £200 / 12hrs for £300
1/2 Day photo shoot / Meeting:
- £350 for site use (outdoors)
- Add £120 to use the barn
(rental period in total cannot be longer than 4hrs or 50 people)
Charity Fund Raising / Local event / Local Business Use / Birthday etc..
- Please contact us
Duke Of Edinburgh / Schools / Scouts etc..
We offer special camping rates and welcome organisations such as Schools, Brownies, Scouts etc..
The rates bellow apply when there is a minimum of 25 children staying.
(price is £10 per child if less than 25 children staying)
- £8 per child, per night (if 25 or more children staying).
- Adult leaders are at standard rate per pitch.
- Pods for leaders at standard rate, during week days can be one night only, On Fri/Sat/Sun it is a minimum two night charge.
please book early as we limit DofE envents to no more than 3 per year.
* please note that if the number of guests / delegates is over 50, then toilet hire is required.
Accommodation prices (2019) :
If you are staying over for a wedding or looking to book a corporate event with accommodation,
our rates are as follows and are per night:
TENTS PITCH / SMALL CAMPERVAN
- £20 per night for two adults.
* (Motorhomes with twin axles / Caravans are not permitted)
- £95 for 1 night night for two adults, Children are free, £80 per night for 2+ nights.
(yurts are not suitable for 3 or 4 adults)
STANDARD TIMBER POD
- £55 for 1 night night for two adults, Children are free, £45 per night for 2+ nights.
(Standard pod is not suitable for 3 or 4 adults)
LUXURY TIMBER POD
- £65 for 1 night for two adults, £55 per night for 2+ nights
(Luxury pod is not suitable for more than 2 people)
EN-SUITE GUEST ROOM
- £85 for 1 night for two adults, £75 per night for 2+ nights
- £145 for one night (2 adults), when not included in the rental price,
- £125 per night for additional nights when cottage is already included,
- £100 per night for a week stay
Prices subject to change, prices listed are for dates in 2019
* Please note: Depending on the event, guests wishing to book our accommodations may be required to pay in advance.
Staying guests will need to be aware that amplified music curfew is midnight, and last orders at the bar 11:30