Wedding & Event Guest camping at the HAYBARN
Beautiful camping & glamping facilities for your wedding / party or corporate hire.
Brook House Farm is the campsite name for the HAYBARN festival & barn wedding venue.
Our guest camping and glamping location is in an Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty and is a small secluded & exclusive
field in Shropshire available only for your Wedding, Private Party, Hen Nights, Wedding, Holistic therapies, or Corporate Event.
Please note we do not operate as a Public Campsite.
When you book our venue for your outdoor event we include in our price 8 camping pitches (16 people).
You can optionally ask us to provide you with pre-erected bell tents for the event.
our site has showers, electricity, drinking water, washing up sink, fire pits, barbeques and tables / chairs included.
In addition to event camping facilities for your guests we also have several optional glamping accommodation for your festival Wedding,
party or Holistic Retreat / Corporate event. With two glamping Yurts, two Timber Pods and an en-suite guest room + bridal cottage.
There is something for everyone.
We are situated on the fringe of the small village of Wall Under Heywood in the Shropshire hills
near Church Stretton.
We offer several accommodation options:
- 8 large grass tent plots for 16 people (included in the price)
- 2 camping pods, (optional)
- 2 Yurts, (optional)
- 2 XL Hardstanding pitches (for campervans / or food vans / bars / caterers etc..) (included in the price)
- 1 Guest room (optional)
- 1 Bridal Cottage for the happy couple (1 to 2 nights included)
Our wedding / Events camping facilities:
Our camping field is mainly flat, bordered by a crystal clear brook where young children will enjoy a paddle.
If you have children, they will love catching a few american crayfish.
We offer full exclusivity to you and your guests (no other parties or guests on site at the same time).
We have a dedicated area for camping with a large 2 acre space to set up your wedding tipi or marquee.
Our site is ideal for setting up your festival wedding / party or corporate event.
Your guests will enjoy our peaceful site with beautiful views of the local Shropshire hills.
The events field can be used for:
- Festival style Weddings in Tipis or Marquees,
- Birthdays & Anniversaries,
- Hen parties,
- Corporate hire,
- Photo shoots,
- Holistic week ends,
- Sports events,
- Duke of Edinburgh overnight stays,
- 2 camping pods, (optional additional cost)
- 2 Yurts, (optional additional cost)
- 1 Guest room (optional additional cost)
- 1 Bridal cottage (included in the price)
Included in the site hire price (for festival weddings):
- 8 tent pitches
- 2 hard standing parking spaces for food vans or small campervans
- 2x Large walk in showers,
- 2x Toilets,
- Washing up area outdoors with cold water & sink,
- 2x cold wash Basins in the shower block,
- 10x Electric Hook ups,
- 3 x Fresh water taps,
- 2 acre Flat site for your marquee or tipi laid to beautifully kept grass,
- Large communal stone fire pit by the brook with logs seats.
- Farm gate entrance, enclosed hedged site.
- Recycling and refuse collection.
Other neaby facilities:
A traditional village pub is just a few minutes walk, there is a communal tennis court available in the village, as well
as modern well equipped children's playground all within a few minutes walk.
A 5 minute drive or 40 minute walk up the lane will take you to the charming medieval village of Cardington
with its village pub The Royal Oak being the oldest pub in Shropshire.
Find out more on our HAYBARN wedding venue website: http://www.thehaybarn-weddingvenue.co.uk
Site rules / limitations:
- Festival weddings rental is From Thursday to Monday to allow the build of Tipis and Marquees
- No stag parties,or music festivals or political gatherings,
- For smaller groups requiring shorter periods please talk to us first.
Curfews / Limitations:
- No Self service bars, All bars must be contracted professional licensed bars.
- Last drinks 23:30
- Amplified music ends at Midnight, (one night only per booking)
- Music amplification levels are limited to 90db
- Site gates will all be locked at half past midnight.(non staying guests are required to leave by 12:15)
- Field events are DIY, this means you will need to set up and break down yourselves, and clean up.
- No dumping of tents, chairs, mattress, sleeping bags, gas bottles or bulky items (take this with you),
- For household general waste & recycling we will provide one 1100 litre wheelie bin for you,
- Caravans not permitted, we do not have caravan waste facilities or elsan disposal on site.
Movement of cars:
- The wedding field is a car free zone, suppliers and guests will need to use dedicated parking areas
and driveways to set up or park.
Check in / Check out:
- Site hire starts at Midday Thusday, and ends Midday Monday.
- Camping included on Friday and Saturday night, (additional pitches and nights can be added at extra cost)
- Guests staying in PODS, YURTS or Guest Room are required to vacate by 10:00am on their day of departure
During your stay:
- No cars next to the yurts and pods or camping field (use designated parking area for loading/unloading)
- Please park your car on designated parking areas.
- No riding of motorbikes, quads, on site or flying drones / remote control vehicles.
We are a pet free venue.
Enjoy & be happy:
We work hard to make our outdoor wedding venue and wedding guest camping site a great place
to celebrate happy times and special events.
At the HAYBARN we love and welcome happy people who love what our site has to offer.
Groups intending to be noisy, disrespectful, aggressive or inconsiderate should look for another site.
Group rates and Organisations:
DoE, Schools, Brownies, Scouts etc..
We offer special rates and welcome DoE, Schools, Brownies, Scouts etc..
Please contact us to discuss our discounted rates and group requirements.